Are you running your business or is your business running you?
Dear Fellow Business Owner,
I don't have to tell you that the main goal of a business is to make a profit.
Sure, your business may have other goals, but if you do not make a profit then there is no business.
Profits are important because:
- they provide a measure of the success of a business.
- they are the best source of capital to invest in expanding the business.
- they can act as a magnet to attract additional funding from investors enticed by the possibility of high returns.
Running a profitable business is also important because it allows you to:
- pay yourself a reasonable salary.
- spend more time with your family.
- finally, take that vacation you've been dreaming about for years.
Unfortunately, according to data collected by the SBA, 83% of all small to medium-sized companies in the US are not profitable.
When your business is running at a loss you start to:
- get confused about which direction your business is headed.
- feel like you've lost control.
- wonder if you're running your business or if your business is running you.
How many times have you heard that in order for your business to become profitable you should work harder or just keep grinding?
What if I told you that was a lie, and that there are things you can do inside your business today to become profitable?
Simply put, profitability brings stability.
And as a business owner, you want stability – not stagnation.
You want to regain control and confidence in the direction that your business is going.
You don't have to work yourself to the bone, you just have to work smarter.
The only way to impact the future is to plan for it.
DO YOU WANT TO:
- create stability, not stagnation?
- regain control and confidence with the direction your business is going?
- gain focus and clarity which immediately improves your financial outlook?
HELP IS ON THE WAY
Hi, I'm Stacey Seguin. Your insightful business growth partner.
I help clients gain focus and clarity which immediately improves their financial outlook, so they can finally pay themselves and stop working themselves into the ground.
My system magnifies profitability creating stability and allows entrepreneurs and their teams to thrive.